This coming Saturday, I go back to my Canberra Backyard Poultry Club roots. Look at this cool schedule!
9.30am - Talking turkey with Penny from Caroola Farm.
10.30am - Introduction to keeping chickens with Ilaria from Tatum Hills Farm.
11.30am - Cool-climate chook keeping with Fiona from Bent Shed Produce.
12.30pm - Duck discussions with Julia from Tiandi Farm and Hatchery.
I have chicks hatching as I speak for day-old chickie cuteness, plus my usual supplies of:
- fresh herbs (chives, new season oregano, bay leaves, mint, mintbush, fennel and forestberry herb)
- fresh salad mix with flowers
- dried herbs - native, exotic, infused salts and sugars
- fresh rainbow chook eggs
- fertile eggs (mixed crossbreeds)
- LIVE CHICKS (6-week old and day-old mixed crossbreeds)
There will be no warrigal greens thanks to the goat and our baked goods will be available at the Markets Tea House.